I Forge Iron

victorian farm documentary- very interesting!

Mark Ling

Found this today, and it seems to be a series. This is the third one, but I cant seem to find the ones before it, and yes, towards the end there was some blacksmithing, not much though. Anyways, it was very entertaining, and thought I would share it with ya'll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHAlKpXpvk4

Littleblacksmith

ok, so just found the first one, not sure why I couldn't earlier-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4apIM4l0laY

Littleblacksmith

6 hours ago, John McPherson said:

BBC has much better TV content that anything America has churned out in a decade.

I agree John,  we get 200 channels and 185 are garbage if not for English shows on PBS, and BBC America along with the RFD channel and a couple more we wouldn't watch anything now.   Haven't been to an overpriced violence ridden Movie in yrs. either. 

All of the several series' they've done on that are quite good for rainy winter days.  Not every minute is an attention grabber but there is enough good stuff to keep one watching.  Always something to learn.

Unfortunately, only one series is available in the US DVD format right now.  The others can only be purchased in PAL format in the USA and not everyone's player will handle that.  Not that you need DVDs when they are all on youtube, but people like me who live way out in the sticks have to go to the DVD version. 

Wives tend to be a bit shocked at the old notions like needing to get on your hands and knees to scrub the kitchen floor at least once a day and sometimes more often--or be considered a terrible slob.

Anyway--I highly recommend any of the series for someone interested in some light historical TV watching.  Sorry, no zombies.