I Forge Iron

Hello from southern Spain.....

Navaja

Been lurking for a while & have picked up some really useful information from this great forum.

I split my time between southern Spain & the UK, am mainly to into bladesmithing & knife making but enjoy reading about anything blacksmithing so a lot to go at here!  

I see a few familiar names here from other knife related forums so know I'll be in good company.....

Take care.

Welcome Navaja, please insert your locations into your profile, that way we'll know if you are close by anyone that may be able to help you out every time you post.

I'm not overly into blade smithing but I do find the technical details interesting, and the asthetics of some of the work posted on these boards no less than amazing.

Do you flit back and forth or are you migratory, spending the winter in warmer climes?

Welcome aboard Navaja, glad to have you. I usually suggest new folk put their general location in the header so people you're within visiting distance of can invite you over but . . . Wait, I guess I just did. B)

We love pics, most any pics, your work, shop, equipment, tools, pets, scenery etc. about anything you'd let your 8 year old daughter look at.

Frosty The Lucky.