I Forge Iron

New to the board

ES0NE

Hello all. New to the board and looking forward to reading, learning and sharing. I have been an aerospace welder for many years now and enjoy many other types of craftsmanship. I am currently building a gas forge and will be posting in the correct forum soon on the progress. Glad to be a participant. Stay tuned. 

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Most of your questions have probably been answered already in one of the sections, at least partially anyway. We love to talk though so don't be bashful. Pics, we LOVE pics, most anything you'd let your 7 year old daughter look at is good.

Frosty The Lucky.

Mainly welded diaphragm metal bellows technology. Applications range from medical devices to Joint strike fighter components, compressors,  reservoirs, drains, hydraulic compensators, etc. It is a very diverse company. We build for oil and gas sub-sea as we'll as space exploration as well.

Posting some pictures in the gas Forge forum. Pics more appropriately there I guess for others viewing in an active thread of mine. http://www.iforgeiron.com/topic/44773-burner-to-cubic-inch-relationship/