I Forge Iron

Fire set

Karn3

Smart work. You obviously made the antlers to fit comfortably in the hand.

Is the shovel brass or did you burnish the steel? The beaten brass look is neat.

I like the tenon (?) on the business end of the poker. Very clever.

Where do you get the brushes for fire tools? Or perhaps you have adapted an ordinary bristle brush??

Nice set. I'm not fond of the fire dog as a tool holder though, I don't like laying long tools like the poker on the floor unless it's flat on the floor or it's  trip hazard. Not everybody watches where they put their feet you know and falling on a wood stove can leave a mark.

I really like the work and finish, good quality all round, I'm sure the customer is well pleased.

Frosty The Lucky.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

Smart work. You obviously made the antlers to fit comfortably in the hand.

Is the shovel brass or did you burnish the steel? The beaten brass look is neat.

I like the tenon (?) on the business end of the poker. Very clever.

Where do you get the brushes for fire tools? Or perhaps you have adapted an ordinary bristle brush??

Thanks! The shovel is brass. I had a couple of small sheets hanging around so I thought I'd put them to use. For the brush, I just bought a wooden hand brush from my local hardware shop and chopped the handle off.