I Forge Iron

I purchased a point of ITC 100 from Anvilfire and followed the instructions very carefully.  I did have a few questions and I asked Jock and did what he said.  After I coded it I let it air dry with a lightbulb for five days and then did a firing my furnace is a propane furnace that holds a number six crucible.  Today's the first day I saw it since the filing and on the interior of the furnace the coating has separated and some of it is falling off I can't get in touch with jock.  Seems somethings wrong with his website wondering if anybody has any suggestions kind of bummed because that stuff is really expensivehttp:. I want to put a picture but I can't figure out how

Anvilfire is off line. See related thread.

As you purchased the material from Jock, and have communicated with Jock, we suggest that you write a letter to him using the shipped from address on the box of material.

If you attach photos, and a full description of the installation we may be able to offer suggestion.

Edited by Glenn