I Forge Iron

50 pound little giant

is there a question, request, a congratulations wanted?

Note that when you are buying old tools to use rarity is often NOT a plus as it makes finding parts harder.

Little Giants are fairly well supported; you might call them up and discuss that one if you are thinking of going for it.

Without pictures it's hard to determine which style this one is. With a pass through I was thinking of an very early model, the ones that predates the "old style" model.
I'm very interested in seeing this one! I recently picked up a 50 pounder that's nothing special besides its going to be a pain in the rear to get it out to the street to load up.

Price is related to where you live and how bad you want one. Rebuilt have seen or heard of them selling for around 4k or supposedly running up to $2500 although I would not pay that much but am not looking to buy one either. Clay spencer who has retired from building hammers used to get around $2000 for a tire hammer I think but could be wrong.