I Forge Iron

Beginning forge for me to build?

Ruinite

Go to the opening page of IForgeIron.com and click on the second listing on the left column called *Getting Started.* From there follow the information trail.

Or you could go to the opening page of IForgeIron.com and click on the listing on the left column called Lessons in Metalworking > Blacksmithing

Or you could go to the opening page of IForgeIron.com and click on the tab called Blueprints at the top of the page. Then click on 100-200 and then click on BP0133 The 55 Forge.

Ruinite, If you are just getting started I suggest finding local blacksmiths in your area. Don't worry, they are there and very willing to help you. Go to [ABANA] The Artist Blacksmith's Association of North America, Inc. and click on "affiliates". You will find contact info for the group nearest you. One hour at an abana affiliate meeting will mindboggle you (in a good way) and you will meet some truly fine folks- real blacksmiths. Dan:)

I'm new to this whole thing and have been looking up blacksmithing info for quite sometime now and i was wondering if this might be a passable beginning forge for me to build?
How To Build Your Own Blacksmith Forge

If not, does anyone have any links or something to one? Preferably easy and cheap but passable for beginners. lol

That link is what Got me in to great blacksmithing world plus seeing my great-grandpa`s forge