I Forge Iron

one side fuller. one side flat.

joreve

So I am attempting to make a parrying rapier. Upon compressing the sides and drawing the steel out, the middle of the blade becomes fullered. One side is most defined by the fuller. The other side however has a shallow fuller and nearly completely flat. I am curious about the finer techniques that will allow me to develop the fuller on both sides equally with out the aid of a swage or die.

It sounds like you are very close to getting what you want!  Probably there are few (if any) in this world that can teach you much now. You are floating free from here on in!  If you are not opposed to some stock removal, you might consider using a sen to refine your fullers.  

Sounds like you are working one side preferentially to the other so you are not getting a symmetrical cross section 

I would suggest working the sides till you start to get the trough and then use a specialized top and bottom fuller in something like a smithing magician

Fullers can also be scraped in using a sen or ground in---or a combination of techniques