I Forge Iron

I am currently looking to hire someone to work at my forge. Initially for 1 day a week, possibly 2 depending on workload and how things turn out.

Would need own transport and be able to get to DT2 9ER.

This is a paid role would cover the following:

Basic forge work - would need to be at a level where you would feel happy making any of these products on this page http://lloydblacksmiths.com/exterior.html

Would be using both a propane and coke forge.

Welding - nothing technical, just using a gasless mig to put together bbq grills and some of the other items you see on the above page. This can be taught if required.

General workshop fabrication - using tools such as a pillar drill, grinders, flypress, plasma cutter and so on. These can also be easily taught if needed.

Plus other bits and pieces such as painting and packaging items and getting ready for shows. 

If you are interested or have any questions just send me PM for an informal chat. Can also arrange a visit to the workshop for a cuppa and to see what you might be getting yourself into!

All the best,

Tim

your link is 404'd btw, looks like a bunch of the subsequent text got appended into the link URL, iv had that happen trying to post links from my phone here.

looks like a great opportunity for somebody in your region though :) good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...