I Forge Iron

Art On Fire 2014

Art On Fire 2014 is June 21st. this year.

It's a big event with all kids of art forms involving fire. The Iron pour is the big attraction and we set up within spitting distance of Pat and the folk dancing with molten iron.

As usual there will be food and live music continuously.

I'll be demoing in front of the locomotive right across the drive from the iron pour again this year. Last year there were four of us. Lets get more of the gang participating this year.

If you have aspirations of blacksmithing professionally this is the perfect way to get yourself and your products in the public eye. NOTHING beats free publicity and you'll have potential customers walking past and asking questions all day.

Frosty The Lucky.

I see a birch wasn't enough you are going to try a locomotive this time....(a friendly bump)

I'll be in front of TWO locomotives. The great white . . . birch is D-E-A-D and I'm alive right?

Oh okay, so I'll actually be between the two tracks the locomotives are displayed on. I CAN learn lessons if you drive them into my head with a big enough mallet.

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty, Marsha and I really enjoyed the event when we managed to get up there.  Sure wish we could get up there again.  Jerry

You have a whole month and the weather is better than usual. It'd be a terrific season to visit the northland. Deb and I would love to see the two of you again.

Does Marsha spin? Deb could teach her at Art On Fire, the last time she spun there I kept noticing more people watching her at the wheel than me and the fire. <sigh> That was also the year the Border Collie was teaching people to fetch.

Frosty The Lucky.

Sounds really good but, our last vacation was when we went up there.  We are way behind.  We have plans to see some of California late summer.  We do have hopes to get back up to Alaska but, it will probably be a while.  Thanks for the invite.