I Forge Iron

Hey Bryan , I would be in for 500#s if that helps to get things going on ordering the coal. If would be up to helping getting it down to Anchorage or Wasilla if there is interest from down that way also. I am going to be out of town a couple days and will call you when I get back. Jeff

Hey Bryan , I would be in for 500#s if that helps to get things going on ordering the coal. If would be up to helping getting it down to Anchorage or Wasilla if there is interest from down that way also. I am going to be out of town a couple days and will call you when I get back. Jeff

Hi Mark, for what it is it isn't a terrible deal.  I was getting this same coal from Alaska Feed for $34.99 a bag.  But since that sold out the owner isn't willing to get more unless there's a prepaid order at $56.50 a bag.  Same amount.  So for me that's a deal breaker. 

Jeff, ok that sounds fine so between you and me that's about half of the order.  Once I get enough people to commit I'll gather the money and get it done.