I Forge Iron

Labor working

natkova

Does the term rhinoplasty come to mind? OTOH there are many things I have done when I was young and immortal that I would NOT suggest to someone in that current state---*especially* on an open forum!

Thomas the ten fingered (and most of them still work fairly well!)

I always liked the quote "The culture that prizes bad philosphers over good plumbers will have neither theories nor pipes that will hold water!"

I'll have you know we never did anything destructive with the contact explosives and other various FAST burning compounds.

Frosty The Lucky.

This line sort of doesn't ring true somehow????? :D

Ian

Well, outside of some windows once, we didn't damage anything that hadn't been abandoned. (dumped cars in the dry wash) I made a canon that shot marbles and it'd punch right through car doors and then some. We were careful not to damage anything of value.

Frosty The Lucky.

Todays society is sadly swirling in the tolite bowl headed for the sewer. Its all about the milliseconds. gotta have it now or should of gotten it yesterday before i wanted it, the jobs that keep our country afloat (USA) a majority have been exported. And what jobs do remain get no respect. Even though the people who we provide the services to would be drowning, dead or starving without us