I Forge Iron

Hi from Melbourne

suiseki133

Hello everyone, my name's Damien, a 21 year old fashion student and part time antique restorer from melbourne with a big interest in Japanese and Chinese antiques and the metalworking methods used on their hardware, armoury, locksmithing, casting and metallurgy and a handful of other related areas. 

Outside of the metal workshop i've got a soft spot for cabinetry, stone carving, drawing, sewing, history, gardening and insect collecting. 

Its nice to meet you all :)

Welcome aboard Damien, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in the header it'll help hold confusion to a minimum and let folk within visiting distance know you're there.

I'm not the first nor only blacksmith kind of guy to note or mention how many blacksmiths are involved in many media and art forms. I'm thinking you'll fit in here just perfectly.

Frosty The Lucky.

G'Day Damien

Welcome to the site , as Frosty said it mite be a good idea to update your profile , you don't ave ta put down your street name , but Melbournes pretty big . You never know , mite be a smith just around the cnr .

Also add your name to this ... '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Dale Russell