I Forge Iron

Hello from Mexico

4 rios

Hello, I am a newbie that I am initiating and although not mastered the language, I register because I want to learn from the best. I owe the opportunity and the patience to my person and send them an affectionate greeting from Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico

4 rios,

A lot of knowledge is shared on this site.  It is a great place to be for those who want to learn and also for those that want to share what they know.  If you are ever traveling north on IH35, we are just off of exit #122 in Devine.  To plan ahead, on the last Saturday of October 2013, we will be hosting the Balcones Forge meeting at our place.  The first meeting here this past October turned out pretty big.  I expect bigger and better next year.  We would be happy to have you.  Jerry

Welcome aboard, glad to have you. If you'll put your general location in your header you might be surprised to discover how many IFI folk live within visiting distance.

I have a metal artist friend who lives in Monterrey name of Rocio Herredia ( I think that's correct).

Anyway, don't worry about learning English, you're doing just fine right now, heck most of the guys here don't speak so well. We look forward to seeing progress in your trip down blacksmith road. You've set yourself up for a wonderfully rewarding craft even if you don't go professional. There's just something about playing with fire, hot iron/steel and hitting things with hammers that sings to a person's soul.

Frosty The Lucky.

Bienvenidos al mejor sitio en la red usted aprenderá una tonelada de información aquí no se preocupe sobre su inglés cuando usted hace la penalidad. Tengo ganas de ver su trabajo en acero y cuero.

y hola de las colinas de Tennessee

Sam

Welcome to the best site on the net you will learn a ton of information here don't worry about your English as you are doing fine . I look forward to seeing your work in steel and leather.

and hello from the hills of Tennessee

Sam