I Forge Iron

sheep head cabinet pull

Mark doesn't do domestic (polled) sheep, those are Dall sheep and he's a master at Alaskan animal heads. He's not kidding if this customer doesn't want them, they'll sell and sell well. Of course if a customer wanted polled sheep they'd be coming right up.

Frosty The Lucky.

You opened up a new world for me Mark, I always had pulls featured in my mind as having a screw come from the rear. Guess I have a hard time thinking outside the box. You gave me a new avenue to play with. Tell your family I said hi.

Hi Lyle, sometimes the obvious escapes us all. There are customers who feel that this is not acceptable, you just have to let them go get some cheap junk for a box store. The screws they sell at Blacksmith Depot help as well. I still have not got into the jewelry stuff you 2 showed us when you were here, but I plan to as I will be doing a women's show this spring. Cheryl and Esther went part way up the butte Sunday but only to the bench. Really icy and they had not been doing much lately.