I Forge Iron

Need information on "knife sculpting"

Guiltyspark

Seems to me that this offer for him to show you what he does at a fair price is not a bad way to go. I would expect that if you have a product you would expect the same?

totally agree but I'm not sure where the best place to buy it from to make sure he gets the money and not a third party.
And I'm asking for more resources because more is better

Learning anything takes time. For a person that posted his second blade only a few days ago, you seem to be going all over the place rather than listening to the advise given, like focusing on one thing at a time. Then you make excuses when asked about it. Have you even read the stickys or the knife chat reposts or the books written by W.Goddard or J.Hrisoulas?

You wonder why people dont want to answer you anymore, and we wonder why you have not figured it out yet.

Learning anything takes time. For a person that posted his second blade only a few days ago, you seem to be going all over the place rather than listening to the advise given, like focusing on one thing at a time. Then you make excuses when asked about it. Have you even read the stickys or the knife chat reposts or the books written by W.Goddard or J.Hrisoulas?

You wonder why people dont want to answer you anymore, and we wonder why you have not figired it out yet.
Yes i read the stickies and own all of the J hrisoulas books as well as nearly all of the other knifemaking books in print. As for being all over the place I dont see why that is a problem. I like to gather as much information as possible on processes im using and processes i might use in the future. Its how I learn things.

I dont like your attitude for a moderator BTW. Telling new posters they "wonder why nobody answers you anymore" is frankly pretty rude and stuck up. If I were spamming the forum with nonsense like "how du i mayk nife?" that would be one thing but im not. Im asking specific questions about specific processes that are not covered in any of the stickies or knifemaking classes (that just started BTW).

Since I ran the knife chat 4 years ago, I can safely state it was covered, this new class that just re started is in a different format, but those old posts are still there in the blade section. One of the JPH books tells how to do the burning in and gluing of the handle you just commented on in another post. Jumping all over one tends to miss a lot from the information overload. and seeing that 3 mods have commented, oh well...

You could have avoided sending members of IForgeIron to another web site for sales of the DVD, which is considered advertising for that site or product. You could have simple ask your question using the DVD title or to do a google search for the information.

I googled "Sculpting with David Broadwell - Techniques in Sculpting, Carving & Texturing" and got about 4,950 results in 0.40 seconds.Many different places selling the DVD. Choose the one you like best and place your order.

I googled "David Broadwell" and got 4,330,000 results in 0.15 seconds. Option number 6 of the left column is contact information for David Broadwell. Contact David directly and place an order for his DVD directly with him.

If you have questions we will try to help you. But please do your own research, google searches, and try to chase down all the information you can first. I found your answers in two quick searches, In fact, it took less time to do the google search than to type this post.