I Forge Iron

Need help identifying this anvil!

Note that showing the dimensions pretty much tells us nothing while showing the anvil from other sides might tell us a lot. (like handling holes, markings on the feet, base clues----early HB's have a very thin wall around their hourglass indentation that often is worn almost flat.)

What is the ring like? Was the pritchel punched or drilled? Is the underside of the heel smooth or ripply?

The seam under the horn and heel and flashing on the bottom would indicate it is cast. Does it ring or go thud when struck? The waist looks to be skinnier than the face which if memory serves me correct indicates it is from Sweden and if it rings would be cast steel. If it thuds that would be cast iron.
Its appears to have too nice of a shape and finish to be a cast iron ASO.
Hope this helps

The seam under the horn and heel and flashing on the bottom would indicate it is cast. Does it ring or go thud when struck? The waist looks to be skinnier than the face which if memory serves me correct indicates it is from Sweden and if it rings would be cast steel. If it thuds that would be cast iron.
Its appears to have too nice of a shape and finish to be a cast iron ASO.
Hope this helps

LoneForge, it looks like a 2 in the photo, but I just went and looked at the anvil on that side and it's more like an irregular circle and not a marking. I'm 99% convinced the anvil is a Columbian cast steel, from the mold seam and no visible top plate welding.