I Forge Iron

humongous spatula...

keithh999

Strange, when I first saw that I was thinking shovel also, great minds do travel in the same rut. When my lived in Florida as a young woman she told me the skeeters were big enough to suck a cow dry of blood and then pick up it's bell, then hid in the trees and lure the farmer in by ringing it and drain him of all his blood too. I think you may be able to take a swing a skeeter that size with a spatula that size! Nice job on the handle.

Shucks; in SE Texas you can get a summer job painting the FAA numbers on the skeeters and SE Arkansas they practice for duck season by shooting at the skeeters with a shot gun, pump is suggested in case you just wing one!

Here in New Mexico I've been bit *4* times this year and have been thinking of talking with the neighbors about it!

FAA requires proper lights and tail numbers on skeeters here. Sure you could take a swing at one with the spatula but they'd see it coming, take if from you and then you'd be in real trouble.

Nice work on the spatula. As Thomas says being the guy who can make custom things in steel or whatever is a good way to pay the bills. The more you can do the less likely you'll be out of work. One trick ponies . . . Uh. . . Oh who cares.

Frosty the Lucky.