I Forge Iron

Funny I have several names myself and my youngest has 5 on her birth certificate and my first grandson has 5 as well. On the other hand neither my wife nor I use our first name so anyone using it from official paperwork has great trouble getting our attention.

I am a poor typist and prone to many mistakes that I try to catch and repair; however almost any mistake is excusable other than to mess up somebody's name. Combined with the fact that I have great difficulty remembering names I tend to not use them if I don't feel the need to specify more exactly. (This is why I wear the disreputable red hat---I don't remember names so I expect other people not to either; but the *hat* they remember!---I've gotten many a good deal at fleamarkets because the dealers remember the hat and what I am interested in!)

But anyway Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris! I hope that catches us up. For a nice bit on names "The Thurb Revolution" by Alexi Panshin has an interesting take on the philosophy of names and why some folks end up called "Decimas et Ultimas Barizza" (totally mispelled!) and others "Plato".

Funny I have several names myself and my youngest has 5 on her birth certificate and my first grandson has 5 as well. On the other hand neither my wife nor I use our first name so anyone using it from official paperwork has great trouble getting our attention.

I am a poor typist and prone to many mistakes that I try to catch and repair; however almost any mistake is excusable other than to mess up somebody's name. Combined with the fact that I have great difficulty remembering names I tend to not use them if I don't feel the need to specify more exactly. (This is why I wear the disreputable red hat---I don't remember names so I expect other people not to either; but the *hat* they remember!---I've gotten many a good deal at fleamarkets because the dealers remember the hat and what I am interested in!)

But anyway Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris! I hope that catches us up. For a nice bit on names "The Thurb Revolution" by Alexi Panshin has an interesting take on the philosophy of names and why some folks end up called "Decimas et Ultimas Barizza" (totally mispelled!) and others "Plato".
Well thank you very much Thomas not interested in some thurb revolition or any other stuff , very happy with just basic manners again than you
have a great day and namaste.
Chris

being able to use an item to me is tied up in it's identity. If you can't use it, is it really the item; or just a mock up of it? Sort of like the difference in a sword and a SLO...

Course when you get to discussing inanimate objects "identity" it's most likely time for a beer! Show up at Quad-State sometime I can get there too and I'll stand you to a round! (Just don't go waving your hands whilst we discuss such objects of you might prove me wrong about the "usability" and then we'd have to dispose of the evidence and clean the place up!)

What makes you think this can't be used? Saying it can't be used & won't be used are entirely different.
Embellishments or not, from where I'm sitting it looks like it would handle any job requiring a hawk quite well.
I'm pretty sure Geronimo or Sitting Bull would agree with that. :)
I'm in on the beer.

What makes you think this can't be used? Saying it can't be used & won't be used are entirely different.
Embellishments or not, from where I'm sitting it looks like it would handle any job requiring a hawk quite well.
I'm pretty sure Geronimo or Sitting Bull would agree with that. :)
I'm in on the beer.
Hi Montana7 i agree with you i think they would be very happy indeed to chris en there hawks
any way they decided to , it is beer time too.
Chris.

• 2 weeks later...