I Forge Iron

Motorcycle ride to Abana Conference

Interestingly, I wonder how many other members of this site are also motorcyclists. GoldWing and Stratoliner me me. Unfortunately I'm on the wrong continent to join you, but if you do ride to the conference, have a safe one.

Interestingly, I wonder how many other members of this site are also motorcyclists. GoldWing and Stratoliner me me. Unfortunately I'm on the wrong continent to join you, but if you do ride to the conference, have a safe one.

Thanks Kevan, Keep the shiny side up

Wish I could attend, that would be fun ride.
Been to Sturgis 7yrs in a row.
Drove my baby from Cheeseland to Sturgis and back, 975mi straight thru each way like it is.
No windshiled, no highway pegs- face in the wind all the way... ;-)

frog1.jpg

I thought bikes going to sturgis were trailer queens anyway that is how everyone I know gets there and we are close only from southern Minnesota
How are you going to get all the tailgate stuff home FedEx
Stop by the umba Dvs booth and borrow one or two peter wrong anvils to photo on the bike

I thought bikes going to sturgis were trailer queens anyway that is how everyone I know gets there and we are close only from southern Minnesota
How are you going to get all the tailgate stuff home FedEx
Stop by the umba Dvs booth and borrow one or two peter wrong anvils to photo on the bike

Well I hate to admit it but I have trailered mine a few times but generally because my family of five won't all fit when going on Vacation. That way I can ride when we get there. Most of the time I ride to my destination though.

As far as the tailgate stuff I'll have to be picky about what I buy and FedEx is a good option, although I have brought odd items home on it from time to time. Last time I rode 1000 miles with a VW rear bumper tied on the back. That was a bit ackward...LOL

I was just storing the waters I limped there are thousands of bikers that ride thousands of miles to sturgis and thousands of other places. Used to go east on the freeway system one of the sturgis weekends and would meet bike convoy after convoy.
My sportster would take forever as it OS a gas hog with a ring tank if pushed hard it gets
40 miles to the tankhope to see you there I will be wearing a conference crew shirt and should be video filming something.