Another File Another Hamon

arqueroalpha

Wow! That is one beautiful knife!

MRobb thank you!

Beautiful Jose! Another fine blade.

Frosty The Lucky.

Hi my friend!
How have you been Jerry ?

That blade is a real beauty Jose! After annealing, do you blunt the teeth of the file a little, or a lot?

Robert

Robert good morning!
I blunt the teeth of the file a lot, I just keep the lines not the teeth.

Hi my friend!
How have you been Jerry ?

I'm doing well Jose, thank you. The weather's been fine, high 50s and starting to hit the 60s. I know it doesn't sound particularly warm to you but it's a glorious spring here in Alaska. A couple friends are coming over Saturday, I've been showing them blacksmithing and they trade help around here for it.

Heck, I'm thinking I may weld up a billet while the guys work on learning projects. I've been thinking of making a blade, it's not something I do often but sharp pointy things are so cool. <grin>

Frosty The Lucky.

Heck, I'm thinking I may weld up a billet while the guys work on learning projects. I've been thinking of making a blade, it's not something I do often but sharp pointy things are so cool. <grin>

Frosty The Lucky.

DON'T DO IT FROSTY!!! YOU'LL TURN INTO ONE OF US!!!! :lol:

Okay, enough hijacking the thread. Jose, that is a stunning knife! I really like it. Both of my children came by the screen and had to stop and comment on its beauty.

Eric

I'm doing well Jose, thank you. The weather's been fine, high 50s and starting to hit the 60s. I know it doesn't sound particularly warm to you but it's a glorious spring here in Alaska. A couple friends are coming over Saturday, I've been showing them blacksmithing and they trade help around here for it.

Frosty The Lucky.

Jerry that weather sound good!
Over hereThe weather is over the 38 ° C.

It´s really nice show the blacksmithing to the friends, just don´t forget show us some pictures of your work.

DON'T DO IT FROSTY!!! YOU'LL TURN INTO ONE OF US!!!! :lol:

Okay, enough hijacking the thread. Jose, that is a stunning knife! I really like it. Both of my children came by the screen and had to stop and comment on its beauty.

Eric

Eric thank a lot, it´s nice to read your words and know even your children like the knives.

Jose Guadalupe Ruiz G.