I Forge Iron

Show me your truck!

Hmmm... Looks like a diamond plate tool box, Ludwig drum set, Complete Samsonite luggage set. weight lifting bench, three motorcycles (Suzuki, Honda and a Norton), parrot cage, Evinrude outboard boat motor, one pair Bauer size 10 hockey skates, weedwhacker, set of jack stands, 100 ft extension cord, ouija board, two fishin' rods, lucky rabbit's foot, Louisville Slugger baseball bat, bundle of roofing shingles, AC/DC concert ticket stub from '79, and the main landing gear from a Sopwith Camel.

Did I miss anything? :)

You did great; you missed (thankfully) the shoes sticking out of the carpet roll. Oh and the motorcycles were both vintage Hondas. Somewhere under all that stuff was a metal saw and a torch. For some strange reason no one tailgated me on the way back from Bama. That is really strange for Florida drivers.

I drive a Mitsi 2.5L diesel crew cab pick up, its hauled a lot of small power hammers around the country! averages 26 ish to the (uk) gallon, im heavy footed though. The white 'shed' is also one of mine, a 20 odd year old disco - does about 30 to the gallon (rebuilt engine) - engines in bits at the moment, they dont work well when the coolant falls out of the engine :( - the temp sender is at the higest point of the cooling system so with no water in them they show cool on the dashboard right up untill they go bang!

disco_5.jpg