I Forge Iron

Anvil videos

Yeah, he is up in the New England area I belive. His stuff does go for major money, and his shipping to the Midwest is horrendous. Well, perhaps not really, considering he is shipping anvils, but it is a lot!

Not very jealous at all since I recognize who that is and he sells lots of anvils on ebay, he is one of those sell at the highest price folks.

"one of those sell at the highest price folks"? Excuse me? And I suppose everyone else are folks who don't sell things at the best price they can get?

Oh cool! He's using a pair of my tongs!

Anvilsmyter put those videos on his EBAY sale pages with the anvil. He is not a collector. He buys and sells, and occasionally hammers and smiths. Most of those anvils have been sold and now are all over the country. He get fair prices for most of his stuff. Occasionally two or more bidders go after a special anvil. That is what an auction is all about. If you were selling, you would want to get top dollar too. BTW, he is in the Baltimore area, not New England.

Disclaimer: I have bought several anvils from this seller, and was pleased with every purchase.