I Forge Iron

Iron treasures found in Germany

One of our stops was Dachau, the first concentration camp set up in Germany, oddly enough, it was more for political enemies in the beginning than the jews, I found the sculpture to be heart wrenching, as well as mesmerizing, if any of you know who did it, please fill me in, I could not find any info on it. And on a lighter note, here is one of me in an iforge iro shirt (for Glenn) standing in front of the Alliance arena in Munich, a state of the art soccor stadium, we got a tour, it is really somethin.

post-4158-0-20026200-1304685728_thumb.jp

post-4158-0-36573400-1304685951_thumb.jp

Here's a couple more from Fredericks castle outside of Berlin, a really nice gazebo type structure and a gate that caught my eye, on this site he also had some awesome retaining walls with greenhouses built right into the walls. This was nearing the end of our trip, and I was nearly castled out, so it was all about the iron!!

post-4158-0-58526900-1304959373_thumb.jp

post-4158-0-40798300-1304959483_thumb.jp

post-4158-0-59741300-1304959553_thumb.jp

One of our stops was Dachau, the first concentration camp set up in Germany, oddly enough, it was more for political enemies in the beginning than the jews, I found the sculpture to be heart wrenching, as well as mesmerizing, if any of you know who did it, please fill me in, I could not find any info on it. And on a lighter note, here is one of me in an iforge iro shirt (for Glenn) standing in front of the Alliance arena in Munich, a state of the art soccor stadium, we got a tour, it is really somethin.

That sculpture is pretty amazing, looks to be 30' wide? Were you able to get close enough to see if it was forged? Also looks like a touch mark on the bottom left base.