I Forge Iron

Prayers and Support Needed

easilyconfused

I know there are lots of other people out there that are worse off and require prayers but me and my Fiancee are having troubles finding work. Really getting hard on the shoulders dealing with constantly being turned away because they decide they only want one Veterinarian or one with more experience than a new grad.

Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan, I don't know how it where you are but folk are hit pretty hard out here with their animals. We have more requests to take in dogs and cats than we can possibly take. A friend of mine that is a vet has had to lay off one of his junior vets because his patient load is way down. Three years ago he had three on staff and now just he and one other, eight vet techs and now just four and one office staff instead of three. I don't know if you are a large or small animal vet but no matter which times are tough all around in the pet industry whether big or small so I'll put you on the list and offer up a prayer that you find a good position in a decent office. Jerry