I Forge Iron

My Golf Club

tala9

Well,you got the driver,now you need a putter.
Be sure to wear your red leg golf togs (and ear plugs) and you`ll be the king of the course.
Motarmen everywhere salute you!

I can see you conversing with your FO/caddy "It`s a tough shot,maybe we should call in tac-air to soften up the green". B)

A 12 gauge will work for the putter, you just need to clip the ball. Divot replacement can be a bit tricky though. John Satterwhite did a demo a few years ago about his version of golf, it was similar to yours.

My thoughts on golf as summed up in one of my signatures below. :D

My Dad made several blackpowder cannons that were scaled 1" to the foot. I have 9 barrels at home that he didn't get finished,with the Dahlgrens having bores of 15/16" The originals had barrels that weighed around 22,000# IIRC.

30 grains of FFFg should do a nice job of getting a golf ball downrange.

Thank you Every one.

Phil, I am sure golf is a fun game I just have to many irons in the fire to start a new one. LOL

Bob I will is this for a putter also, I figure I will just set the elevation a few seconds off vertical and set my charge for the range.

Big gun that is very cool that your dad did scale models. We proofed it today with with increasing charges up to 100 grains but only used powder and a rag wad. we will take it out to my buddies who live on a farm to see that it will do with golf balls.