I Forge Iron

Human Nature?

Hah! I need some of those..........I haven't a laugh that good in a while. I wonder who told him Bethlehem Steel built the Golden Gate Bridge. Seems I read somewhere it was a co-op of smaller companies called Six Companies, Inc.

Maybe he should buy that $75,000 Lincoln anvil(was on eBay a while back) to go with those swages.

Man, I almost swore out loud when I read he'd been using them as hammers!!!
Apparently, if your local harware store does not carry something, that makes it rare and vintage.

Judging by his prices, I reckon he's a government contractor! :)

I think this item says it all.... from the same seller, naturally ;-)

eBay: STRANGE ROCK W/ EMBEDDED APPARENT ELECTRONIC PART (item 200050237954 end time Nov-28-06 09:47:29 PST)

What an xxx.

However, I took them to my shop, and all three functioned just fine as hammers
My teeth would work as a bottle opener. But should I?

My knife would work as a screwdriver. But should I?

My hand could grab a red hot bar and bend it. But should I?

The difference between stupidity and wisdom is knowing the difference between what you can do and what you should do.

yea thats the same guy that was trying to sell them some time last year. same wright up and every thing. He dosnt take being told what they are to well but iv ran into a few "rare ANTIQUE hard to find they dont make them any more dealers" with way over priced not so hard to find or not to hard to make items. if i got the money ill make a resonable offer that they will normaly get mad at me and turn it down then ill offer to make them for them at half the price there trying to sell them for. that ushualy makes them madder but what the hey id like to make a few dollers to.