I Forge Iron

Pendant

rawtiron

That's a pretty piece of pattern welding! Makes me want to take a lash now.

Ah HAH! So Tristan visited you while down under! He's a good guy and has been here several times. I was hoping he'd get to meet some of you blokes I know on the far side of the planet.

He posted a bunch of Pics to the club site though I haven't gotten to take a look yet.

I'll be pumping Tristan for stories soon as I see him again. ;)

Frosty the Lucky.

That's a pretty piece of pattern welding! Makes me want to take a lash now.

Ah HAH! So Tristan visited you while down under! He's a good guy and has been here several times. I was hoping he'd get to meet some of you blokes I know on the far side of the planet.

He posted a bunch of Pics to the club site though I haven't gotten to take a look yet.

I'll be pumping Tristan for stories soon as I see him again. ;)

Frosty the Lucky.

We had a great week together Frosty! Plenty of forging and a few visits to some local places of interest. (as you'll see by the photos)I have really appreciated meeting and getting to know Tristan in the short time we had. All thanks to this forum being made available.
Jason

That turned out really nice. It looks great!

Did you do anything to it for corrosion resistance?

Thank you Sask Mark. I neutralised in baking soda and water, and have only oiled it at this stage. After talking with others I may clear coat (incralac) it as I have done with other inside sculptures. It's fairly heavy so it will probably hang on the wall mostly.
Jason