I Forge Iron

Time traveler in Charlie Chaplin film

divermike

I was on the fox website and rense.com and they both had a link to a cut taken from an early chaplin film, it shows a guy, dressed like a woman, walking and talking into a device that could be best described as a hand held phone, this is a real mystery, very cool!! check it out.

I got an email a couple of days ago with a link to a 1920's film of a woman in the background. She had her hand up to her ear "as if" talking on a cell phone. Give it some thought. For today's cell phone to work you have to have a sending device and a receiving device (both cell phones) plus a cell tower to relay the signal. It would make more sense to have a walkie-talkie that is short range because it does not require a relay of the signal.

This all assumes that today's science and limitations are in play. What if there was time travel and a communications device that could span time?

The woman may have been an extra with her finger in her ear so she could not hear the director yelling at the actors. Silent movies were just that -- silent. (grin).

I was on the fox website and rense.com and they both had a link to a cut taken from an early chaplin film, it shows a guy, dressed like a woman, walking and talking into a device that could be best described as a hand held phone, this is a real mystery, very cool!! check it out.

Got a link?

Assuming it is unaltered...I can take you down town and show you a guy who talks into his shoe....and he does not work with Agent 99.

Assuming it is a woman talking on a futuristic device..why ain't it a bluetooth with an ear bud or something better than what we have today?...why a phone the size we have today if not to appeal to the viewers of today?

Now...this Velcro thing..THAT is from the future.

Ric