I Forge Iron

Does the heat make you dingy?

Fe-Wood

I think you may have missed the H key and hit the Y instead there edge.In the Cav they pronounce that HOO-AH!!!
The boys with the purple berets also spell that other word AIRBORNE,but they print EVERYTHING in upper case and run in the position of attention.
I`ve been told this expression was HUAW in it`s original form and stood for Hurry Up And Wait.
As long as I`m highjacking this thread,any other ideas where this came from?

your right i missed a key...it should have been hoo-ah ......as for the lower case letters i'm too lazy sometimes to hit the shift key, my beret was marron/red i actually still have now after 6 years, I keep on the shelf next to my computer.

Gotta love hijacked threads, just becareful someone doesn't send the seal teams in to take it back.

hurry up and wait...sounds familiar, I heard that all too often back in my lrs days(long range surveilence).I have no idea if thats right or not, but until I hear otherwise, why not.

I spent time with the 1/278th ACR(armoured cav) as well as 212MI (you know "MI" missing intellegence, oh wait I mean military intellegene)as part of their 121inf lrs airborne detachment. gotta love those radios, every unit uses them and it made me a jack of all trade so to speak. I could go to any unit and work with them because they all had radios.

Ladys when I was in their wher only green, black and maroon berrets, and I bet their arenold grunts that remember when their wher only green.
Back on subject. If you wait untilenyou are thirst it's to late. Drink a quart of water an hour when it is hot and you are working hard. Take breaks to cool down, at least 10'min out of every hr.
One comon denominator of us military types. We lost our belife in can't and try. We now only belive in do.