I Forge Iron

Wanna '"Put yourself on the map?"

For the "Googley Challenged" you can just put your name and address.

I'm not particularly disenGoogleypated but I still didn't see how or where to send an address.

I did lose interest in Googlemaps and such when GoogleEarth went into you've gotta be kidding overbloat mode. It got to the point I couldn't open it without it trying to load all earth's undersea maps along with all the espresso stand locations on earth and even more near totally useless apps. I mean sure, they need to make a buck but when the entire site gets so overbloated with junk nobody's interested anymore? It makes me wonder who's running the show, a 14 year old?

Anyway, a link or maybe simple directions for the brain damaged would get me there. Google maps satellite pic is the same one from 2003 but the map does show the current property lines. If anyone wants to take a look search 2684 Vine Rd. 99687. A sat pic won't show the shop but not a lot else has changed since 03. Our place has the green roof on the house and a blue one on the barn.

Frosty the Lucky.

Okay, Googlemaps doesn't like me since I dumped GoogleEarth for wasting bandwidth with useless junk and I can't login nor register. Anywhoo, I registered with the NWBA forum and sent a message to the thread with my GPS coords. If THAT doesn't work I'm blaming Googlemaps/whatever!

When someone gets the chance and puts me on the map, the satellite view shows our place in 2003, google is SO current I can barely hold my water.:unsure: Anyway, the house has the green roof, the barn's is blue and the shop doesn't show because it wasn't there. If you want to actually stop by follow the map, the gps direction box thingies tend to send people almost anywhere but here.

Frosty the Lucky.