I Forge Iron

Allison Well's School of Arts and Crafts

Allison Well's School of Arts and Crafts is listed as a blacksmith school. It's located in Canton, Mississippi. Has anyone had any dealings or know anything about this place. I'm a member of the Mississippi Forge Council but would like a completehands on training more often if possible. Thanks folks.

Hey, I just saw this post. Come on by, I'm in Brandon, Miss. If you want to learn to forge, I can help you. Let's make a hammer your first day. We have room for you to stay, and Karen will feed us. You or anyone else can stop by anytime and check us out. You can also e-mail us at brianbrazealblacksmith@gmail.com

Awesome!!! I'll be emailing you soon for details. Just a little FYI about me. I have been doing a little bit of blacksmithing (fire pokers, tent stakes, etc) and realized my current setup was only holding me back. I'm currently buiilding a 15x22 lean-to on the back of my shop and will close it in after I get my forge assembled, anvil set, and floor leveled and packed. Yeah I'm addicted already!!! Thank a bunch to all that replyed. Have a Blessed day everyone.