I Forge Iron

25 lb Little Giant for Sale

A friend of mine (Brent Bailey) is looking to sell his 25# little Giant. He is located near Chico, Ca.

Please note: If you live in Arizona, or New Mexico, Brent will be attending the SWABA conference as a vendor in Las Cruces on Feb 14 and 15th. He would be willing to bring the hammer with him to the conference at no additional charge to the buyer.

If you are interested, or have questions, please contact Brent Bailey directly:

Brent Bailey Forge and tool Co
530 865-4176

25# Little Giant (New style)
2 hp single phase motor
Completely rebuilt, excellent condition, new paint, dies, die keys & pins.
Asking $3200

Great! I hope to see it getting loaded into somebody's truck at the SWABA/AABA Conference! (Probably can arrange the use of a member's hoist in Las Cruces if needed.)

Thomas Powers
President of SWABA

Thomas,
Thanks for the offer. I'm sure Brent (or the buyer) would appreciate the any assistance unloading/loading. If you are not familiar with Brent or his tools, I really recommend that you look him up at the conference. He is a super nice guy and a meticulous toolmaker. He has made several hand hammers for me over the years and they are some of my favorites.
-DB

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the record--he did get just about what he was asking -- and when you figure in that its being dropped off (at my house in the morning) with no delivery charges and I'm getting one of his hand hammers too---both parties are no doubt pleased. mike

Just for the record--he did get just about what he was asking -- and when you figure in that its being dropped off (at my house in the morning) with no delivery charges and I'm getting one of his hand hammers too---both parties are no doubt pleased. mike

Its a fair price, throw in one of Brents hammers and delivery? makes it a great deal!

Well Brent showed up this morning and within about a half hour we had it off his truck in my garage and running---got to spend some time with him and what a nice guy he is. now i've just got to get it set where i want it and bolted down. this is my first experience with anything like this so it should be interesting.
Wish i could come over for the wkend---but not this year----at least you all won't have to listen to me braggin on my new hammer.............
Thanks for posting this David----just what i wanted. mike

Well Brent showed up this morning and within about a half hour we had it off his truck in my garage and running---got to spend some time with him and what a nice guy he is. now i've just got to get it set where i want it and bolted down. this is my first experience with anything like this so it should be interesting.
Wish i could come over for the wkend---but not this year----at least you all won't have to listen to me braggin on my new hammer.............
Thanks for posting this David----just what i wanted. mike

Congratulations on your new hammer, Mike. I'm glad everything worked out. Now you're really gonna have some fun... :P
-DB