I Forge Iron

I found a Vulcan, need pricing info??

That's the best looking Vulcan I have seen in years. Most of the time they are beat to pieces, the hard face has more chunks out of it than Mt. Rushmore. At $100 even I would take that one home.

Wait now is it $100 or $225? For a hundred dollars yes, maybe $175 but not $225 for a Vulcan unless your only going to be pounding light stuff on it. My experience with Vulcans has not been the most positive in the past. All that I have used have had half bad to terrible face plates that are like glass and chip like it too. So if you working with jewelry I guess it's just up to how much you want to spend on a big anvil. You just might do better buying a new horse shoeing anvil for that much. They usually have much nicer horns for forming bangles and other jewelry forms in my opinion.

Edited by Bentiron1946

I made myself sick the other day over a vulcan anvil.
it was posted on evilbay at a 99 buck buy it now and the shipping is free price,DUH 100 pounds.
I didn't buy it now and later some goob bid 99 bucks go figure. before the bidding was done it was over 200 bucks. o well
uj