Sept 9, 2006 ODBSA, Va.

Saturday, September 9, 2006
Lee Sauder Lee's Web site is www.leesauder.com

229B McLaughlin St.
Lexington, Virginia 24450

540-462-6632
Hosts: Lee Sauder
Time: 10:00 A.M. until 3:00 P.M.
Refreshments: Coffee, sodas and pasties provided by ODBSA (Donation Jar)
Lunch: 12:00 to 1:15 pm (Brown bag it or you can eat at near by restaurants )

Iron-in-the Hat: 1:15 pm to 1:30 pm
Parking: Limited parking spaces so you need to come early to get a good one or you will be driving around to find parking spaces.

Demonstrator: Lee Sauder: Master Blacksmith/Artist/ Metallurgist/Teacher and one of the ODBSA Educational Directors. Lee has demonstrated his skills all across the USA and Canada.

Lee Sauder Bio: Lee began blacksmithing in 1973 at the age of 12, when he began his apprenticeship to Larry Mann. After a 2 year flirtation with higher education, Lee

OK guys. I just wanted to remind ya'll that if you are planning on coming to Lee's place then to notify either me or Bobby. If you are not sure check the ODBSA website and see if your name is listed for planning to attend. This helps in knowing how many to expect and how to plan the day around that number. Also helps me know how much work I will have to do! :-)

Lee's place is going to be an extremely cool meeting. He is going to show/explain the bloomery process. and other aspects of his shop, along with demoing a few things. A great learning opportunity!!!

Peyton

There will also be a FREE gift to all members who show up to this meeting. It is so top secret I don't even know what it is. But as my Brother-in-Law says: "If it's free it's for me!" Make sure you let me or Bobby know you are planning on attending so we can have enough free stuff!

;-)
Peyton

• 2 weeks later...