I Forge Iron

MOONY'S e-mail

Dale Russell

G'Day all , some of you out their mite get an e-mail coming from MOONY / Glenn Moon saying he's in England , lost his wallet & needs $ 2500 to get home . IGNORE it ,, some 1 stole Glenns Hotmail addy & is sending out bogues e-mails to every 1 on his contact list .

Hope none of you take this as real ..

Spoke to Glenn & he's knows about this , kinda upset that it's happened & is sorry if it causes any problems to any 1

Dale Russell

Was ask to day to '' help '' but instantly i saw that it is a fake cause moomy is writing very much different .i ask the sender some questions to verify his identity and they never came back . Called Moony by phone and he told me the story

We must be very carfull with the e-mails to day some hakkers are bracking in and stealing the identity it happend here in my comunity two weeks ago
Hofi

Hello evey one its the real moony here and thank you every one for not sending any moneys ,i got scammed , i now have my email back in my hands thanks to the adminastrators at hot mail they could see i had been scammed and ripped my account from they the criminals , and gave it back to me , i was very upset with myself for being scammed , i thought i had control , but it shows these bast--ds are very keen too steal too all thank you .get hammered , i have been glenn moon