I Forge Iron

120 layer hunter

Jose Gomez

I can't tell you how much I like this knife.

Everything is appealing, every component complements the other to create a huge success.

If you don't mind I would like to attempt to copy your design, although it would be in 1084. And I know it won't come close to your excellent execution.

Mark

Knock yourself out Mark! I'd love to see it when your done. Im sure that I am not the first to make a knife of this pattern, and sure dont want to be the last. I have always been a fan of medeum size hard use knives, and this is one that I actually get to keep! (wasn't commisioned, just built it for the fun of it) Thanks for the interest.

Sorry everyone, I forgot the stats!! The overall lengh is 10 1/2 inches, the blade lengh is 5 3/4 inches. The blade is 5/32 thick and 1 1/2 wide at the thickest point. It tested out at 55 Rockwell C. The corby rivets are 5/16 inch stainless and the pins are 1/8 inch stainless. I don't know the weight but it fills the hand well.

• 2 months later...