I Forge Iron

G'day

Macca

G'day all,

New to the site (talk about stating the 'bleedin' obvious), well guys (& gals) been interested in wrought iron work since I did my trade as a mechanical fitter and had to do a blacksmith component for my theory in the trade, had to make a cold chisel which lasted for years till someone wanted it more than me, but that's another storey.

Cheers & beers

Macca

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI! There's a bunch of you 'down under blokes' that hang out here, good to have ya join 'em. When you go cruising through the forum just make sure someone knows where you are...and bring plenty of food and drink, there's a bunch to see. And don't forget the gallery, lots of 'eye candy' there. Once again, welcome.

Welcome aboard Macca, glad to have ya.

Personally I'd much rather be bleedin obvious than obviously bleedin! ;)

Lots to do and see here, good folk to talk to, bounce ideas off and ask questions.

If you'll click "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your location it can make a big difference. IFI is represented by members from more than 50 countries and a lot of info is location specific.

Frosty