I Forge Iron

introduction

navren scafidi

Let be my honor and pleasure to be the first to offer you the heartiest of welcomes to this august forum good sir.

Wazat okay? :rolleyes:

Seriously good to have ya aboard. I hope you'll weigh in on the Word Game and Word Association threads, players are always welcome.

If you'll click "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your location it'll be easier to remember where you are if someone is having a get together, comes across a good deal on something or one of us old farts is out traveling and wants a snack or nap.

Frosty

How ya'll are? eh? anyway, HOWDY from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI. If interested, I'm about 60 miles west of Shreveport. My shop is always open. Tons of info here and if you can't find it, ask, we'll do what we can to answer, even if we have to make something up! not really. Straight answers for straight questions. Great bunch of folk here and willing to help. Once again, welcome.