I Forge Iron

Bob Howard

howardrw

Hi, guess it's time I introduced myself. I've been blacksmithing for about 4years and last month bought my first power hammer, an anyang 33 from the U.S. distributor, James Johnson. I completed the installation yesterday and fired it up and did a little forging and I must say that I am very pleased. The little hammer packs one heck of a blow and I can see that it is going to be very controllable with a little practice. I also want to commend James Johnson on his outstanding customer support. I had several questions along the way about setup and operation and he was always very helpful and knowledgeable. If anyone in my area ever wants to try one out, they are more than welcome to come by my shop. Thanks

Welcome to I Forge Iron Bob.
I have to agree with you about how nice it is to deal with James Johnson.
I am also considering getting an Anyang 33. James seems to be totally available with information and is willing to help in any way.
My Friend Dale Russell from Oz. just got one and he only has good things to say about his Anyang 33.
Dale is now in the tooling-up mode.
Congratulations again!
Ted Throckmorton