I Forge Iron

Another new guy

Furnace1

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I found you all here when I started researching my anvil on Google. I have been doing a little iron work for several years and wanted to start incorporating some of it into my furniture business. I have gotten more ideas from here than you can imagine. It's hard to stay in the wood shop when I want to be out in the back shed pounding iron.

Thanks for the opportunity to have all of this information available whenever I need it. I will try to post pictures as often as possible when I can fugure out how to do it.

Scott

Welcome aboard Scott.

There lots of blacksmiths who started out as wood workers who just wanted a couple special chisels, some hardware, etc. The next thing the poor ssaps knew they were blacksmiths. It's a wicked fast striking addiction. Glad to have ya.

If you'll click on "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your locations you'll discover the folk living close enough to visit, get tips on tools, etc. That and us old farts won't have to try remembering who lives in the area when we travel and want a hot lunch or nap.

Frosty