I Forge Iron

Thanks for all the info

Pac

So much great info here, been on here reading when I can. I even found a beginning blacksmith course about 30mins away (thanks Dave English). Starts Wednesday night at Grape Day Park in Escondido, and I can't wait. I have a couple pieces of rail and truck parts for a forge, and been making some coal one log at a time. I can't do a whole lot at home anyways when the boss lady is at work and my 8month old is crawlin/cruisin doing whoknowswhat around the corner.
I do have some newb questions I couldn't find, but figure i'd post here first...

Thanks again,
Dave

Welcome Dave,

If you've been cruising around all the great info on here, you now know that packing a lunch and a tall cold drink is a good idea... you could be here a while! Good looking youngin, in a few years you'll have a great blower cranker (my 4 year old is the best ever)!

Look forward to seein ya around IFI

James

IronRoseFarms - Thanks, sounds nice to have some help around the shop, I can't wait. Right now one candle flame is pure entertainment for him.

Frosty - Thanks for the pics, great looking babysitter as well. Looks like you have quite a few mouths to feed out there...

Thanks for the link, looks like a blast! Haven't had goat for awhile, those guys look like the perfect size for the rotisserie. Still reading through it, nice job on the web page, looks like allot of work.

Dave