I Forge Iron

Hi

element

I just registered and il be known as element ( hope no one has this name lol ) . My real name i Eric. Ive wanted to forge for the longest time and now
i just have to make me a side draft and away i go. I joined this forum to learn more and i will need some advice:D at some point.

cya around

Welcome my fellow Canadian. I'm just outside Halifax.
I'm very new to the art myself, and this site has inspired me to build my own small forge and I love it.

The blueprints section is great for plans, and how-to's. Don't forget to search the threads. It's kept me busy AND informed for hours on end.

Welcome aboard Eric, good to have you.

Large hair dude, if you'll click on "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your location you're a lot more likely to find folk living close enough to get together. It also makes it a lot easier for us old farts to remember who's in the neighborhood when we're traveling just in case we need a nap, hot lunch or something.

Frosty

Two more Canucks!
Welcome gentlemen. You have come to the right place. Super bunch of people on this site all willing to share all the mysterious dark secrets of the trade! There is enough reading here to help get you through the long cold winter nights here in the Great White North so grab a drink and something to eat and enjoy.

Terry