I Forge Iron

Hi I'm new here, I've been to THAK and bought a Picard hammer (Nice hammer!), calling him works best and yes THAK is the coal supplier for Home Hardware.

Most of the tools I have from the States I get family to pickup for me while they are there so no shipping or high UPS bills..
I try to make most of my own tools which is slow at best, but I am not a pro and in no rush.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I don't have the blacksmith tools on the website yet. I have 3 sizes of swage blocks, 8 different swage stakes, firepots, and cone mandrels. I also have forged dishing forms and roughed out tong blanks. At the moment have a couple of cutoff hardies that I made to sell but I don't think I am going to make more.

Unfortunately I don't have the blacksmith tools on the website yet. I have 3 sizes of swage blocks, 8 different swage stakes, firepots, and cone mandrels. I also have forged dishing forms and roughed out tong blanks. At the moment have a couple of cutoff hardies that I made to sell but I don't think I am going to make more.

WOW John, your shop is 1.6 km away from my house - sweet!!!
I'm going to have to come and visit you some time - I'm interested in picking up one of your small swage blocks.
Are you open on Saturdays?

Sam

As most who are self employed I am often here on a Saturday but it is hit and miss. If you want to make sure I am here it is best to call ahead. I often work till about 6:00pm if you want to drop by after work, again though it is best to call if you want to be sure to get me here.