I Forge Iron

hi from the jersey shore

orgtwister

just would like say hello this forum is great it brings me back to when i was a little kid my father was a farrier and i used to go with him and be his helper .
and i have been doing many things over the years that i would consider type of smithing now that i have found this forum it has gave me the intrest to set a forge back up and dig out pops anvil and his old tools that he gave to me when he retired and moved away and start doing some smithing again
thanks for sparking my intrest again in this almost lost trade tom

Weekstown, about a 1/2 hour south of you, and I can relate to the tax problem and the yuppies pushing you out, my family settled this town, not that you would know since I am 1 of 3 Weeks decendants left here, and I am getting ready to sell my house, they have ruined this town and the whole township (Mullica Township).

welder19

yup welder i can't blame you for selling that has crossed my mind alot here my pops moved out to ark up in the ozarks and it looks beter and beter all the time it just still have alot family aroundhere that keeps me here but if the taxes go up any more i might just end up in ark at least there you can do any thing you want but if i decied to move there i'm surethat will change also