I Forge Iron

Random interactions?!?

I deal with my local hardware store almost daily 

it cost quite a bit more then online and the big chain stores but I get wayyy better service,

they'll deliver out here if I really need something an can’t get to town

I have a running open tab with them, 

if they don’t have something I need or want they will scour through their distributors to find it an order it for me,

There’s a list a mile long of what all they do, so I really I don’t mind to spend more an support another local business that’s takes care of it’s customers,

they really go outta there way to try an stay competitive an keep the store stocked and their always looking to bring in new products 

most all the mom an pop hardware stores are gone now here locally one by one they went under through the last 20 years,

so I’m really glad their store is still active and growing even with a lowes 30 miles in every direction,

Sounds like a good relationship Billy. Nobody selling on the internet is going to go out of their way to help like that. Does it really cost more if they'll get what you need shipped in soonest and make sure to keep a few on the shelf in case? 

Frosty The Lucky.