I Forge Iron

Walleye Master

I don't eat randomly mold either. Cheese on the other hand, Oh YEAH. I LOVE a good blue cheese the more it makes my eyes water the better. I have friends who have toured various cheese aging caverns in Europe, they say the smell is incredible, even sealed in wax. 

"Cutting the cheese" :wacko: has a very real basis in fact. 

Frosty The Lucky.

Believe it or not, Grandpa used to eat Limburger cheese at the kitchen table and Grandma said he breathed heavily when she was near on purpose.  So the family lore goes.  Mom says he claimed getting a piece with the rind on it was best.  I never tried it.  I wonder if it's in the store.  Never looked that close.

They still make cheese in Limburger though I don't know if a big box grocery carries it, I'm sure you can order it online. 

If I blew Limburger breath on Deb I'm pretty sure she'd take my stick deodorant or a bar of Irish Spring to my mouth as soon as I fell asleep. I love the rind on brie, happily Deb trims it all off her's. :) 

Frosty The Lucky.

15 hours ago, Irondragon ForgeClay Works said:

Did she smack him upside the head like my wife would me?

Probably.  She more than likely blew Jaternice breath back at him.  They were interesting people.

Jaternice A pork sausage common in Czechoslovakia that is made in the manner of traditional meats produced from this country. Also referred to as white jets, liver sausage or ring pudding sausage, a Jaternice Sausage is typically made from pork liver, pork snouts and/or jowls that are ground together with spices and cereal.