I Forge Iron

My brother in law needs some help finding some square tube.

Good Morning my good folks, 

My brother in law, Mark, is located in Tuscon AZ and needs to find a shop that will sell him a section of 5 inch OD +/- square tube. He needs good and thick section of tube for the bike rack on his travel trailer. The tube that came with the trailer was so thin the bike rack caused it to bend. Does anyone know of a cut shop that will sell less than a full 20 section of steel? 

Mark is about to go on to training to be the captain of the DC-10 tanker he works called "Big Jucy". Big Juicy is a fire fighting tanker that works fires in the western US. I would like to take this off his plate since he is moving back in to fire season. If you, or your inner 12 year old, want to see the DC-10 search for "Friends Who Like " Big Juicy ".

My Mother in Law and Father in Law are in Chandler AZ so I think Mark could take the drive to Maricopa County  if someone had a good lead on some square stock.

The person working on his trailer said they needed 4 inch inner diameter and my sister in law wanted it to be strong so I am thinking 4 inch ID with .25 inch wall would outlast the rest of the trailer. I don't know how long they need but I would assume at least 4 feet and no longer than 8 foot. 

Mark is a good dude and he is about to go in to his 200 day work week fighting fires so if anyone knows of a cut shop in Tuscon or Phoenix please let me know. 

Thanks 

Ernest