I Forge Iron

Acme Trenton anvil

Well, TW posted the age about an hour ago on your original post: 1908 IIRC.

Pictures show it to be in excellent condition; how does it do on the ball bearing test and ring tests?  (They can show hidden damage.)

I'm sure you know better than to do any grinding or milling on the face; wire brushing it to remove loose rust and then using it to forge hot steel will shine it up nicely!

Thank you Thomas. This anvil rings like a bell!  Amazing. Hurts the ears. Lol. It is in amazing shape. I didn’t have a ball bearing to try the rebound but it will be good. I cleaned off the dirt a bit with a wire wheel already and mounted it on a big log base. 

Thomas what does the llRC mean?  

It's a London Pattern anvil; maker---one of the 200+ anvil makers in the UK that made basically similar anvils.  Any stampings can help to narrow it down. (Also number and position of handling holes.)

The weight is stamped in the CWT system: 0 x 112 + 3 x 28 + 17 == 101 pounds, (though if weighed on a modern calibrated scale the weight may be off a couple of pounds.)  The first number is hundred weights, 112 pounds;  center number is quarter hundredweights, 28 pounds and the last number(s) is/are residual pounds and can go from 0-27.

The numbers stamped on the left side could be Tillotson an co

but like Thomas said there’s a couple hundred English anvil makers,

Need more pictures, from all around it and under it, 

that anvil kinda looks like it’s been painted, if so there may be more identification underneath the paint,