I Forge Iron

Wrought or forged iron ladle with filings and brass inlays

AZshot

Hi, I joined in the hopes someone can tell me about this ladle I have.  I am pretty good at searching online, but after 2 hours, I can't find much at all like this one. 
The only comparisons with brass or copper inlay are from Colonial Pennsylvania.  But this could be from anywhere or any period.  I must not be using the right keywords in my search because I'm not finding any.  Can you forgers be help?  Thanks. 

51644763428_97b76e2880_b.jpg

51645396745_6439efd933_b.jpg51643715822_dafdeed22e_b.jpg

What about it; hand forged with forge brazed inlay. Forge brazing was a common technique in historical times.  I'll check in my BOOKS on historical cooking tools as the internet is not the best way to research a lot of stuff in depth.  Be a couple of days.  Which of the 100+ countries that participate on IFI is it located in?

I found more that look sort of like it, called "oil spoon", from India.  Their bowls and primitive handles are the same, and some have an acorn type finial.  I'm assuming it's Indian, and not valuable.  I don't know how old though.  

I'm in the USA, Southwest.  

That style of punched ornamentation is fairly common in other parts of the world; hard to tell where it originated; however this type of thing is usually not very valuable even if made elsewhere/elsewhen.   Finding someone trying to assemble a historical cooking kit might be the best price.

AZ: No help on the ladle, I don't see anything particularly distinguishing about it. However, if you're planning on sticking around on the forum telling us where you live in one post won't stick in anybody's memory after we open another one. If you put your general location in the HEADER you'll have a better chance of hooking up with members and a lot of information is location specific.

Frosty The Lucky.